The CAAUK conference focuses on quantitative methods and computer applications in heritage.
The first day of the conference (November 24th) will be concurrent sessions of presentations, the CAAUK AGM, a workshop and evening social, at the Augustine United Church (41 George IV Bridge, EH1 1EL). Sessions will start around 9:30 and go till about 5, with an AGM and social afterwards. The second day will be an excursion (to the Castle, Museum of Fire and National Museum) and no presentations/workshops, etc. and not at the church (lunch is provided at the Museum of Fire). Here is the preliminary schedule (subject to change) and abstracts:
There are remote tickets and in-person tickets, normal and concession. There is no definition for concession tickets. If you need to have a concession ticket, purchase that ticket. You will know better than us what you can afford. If you can’t afford any tickets, please get in contact: email@example.com
No questions are asked of those taking concession or free tickets.
NOTE- In-person ticket sales end on Monday November 20th – this is for catering reasons. Online Tickets will close on the 23rd.
- There are also ScARF bursaries to help cover both the registration fee and travel/accommodation costs. More details here: https://scarf.scot/2023/10/05/caauk-2023-scarf-bursaries-available/ Deadline is Nov 3rd for ScARF support.
- All full conference tickets include a year of CAAUK membership fees – £5. Lunch and drinks/light food at the social are included for the in-person tickets.
- Please add the excursion ticket if you wish to attend the excursions (the Castle and National Museum).
- Fees help cover the rental of the venue, a year of CAAUK membership, the excursions, food (a hot meal), streaming costs for remote attendees, drinks and bursaries for those that can’t afford it. These are the lowest the fees have been in over a decade. They are normally £55 and £35.
- If you want to bring a partner, friend, etc. to the social there is a specific ticket for them, for £5.
- For catering we need final numbers before the conference so ticket sales will end on November 20th.
Thanks to the following supporters of the conference: