- ESC’s Statement on Proposed Cuts to Higher Education Funding for Archaeology in the UK 23/05/2021
- Registration for CAA 2021 OPEN 10/05/2021
- CAA 2021 moves online/ Call for sessions extended 14/11/2020
- Call for Sessions CAA 2021 04/10/2020
- Call for three CAA International Scientific Committee (ScC) posts 03/08/2020
Category Archives: CAA-UK 2016, Leicester
The CAA-UK 2016 AGM will be held on Sunday 6th March 2016, 16:20-17:00. A copy of the agenda can be downloaded here.
An election for the post of CAA-UK Chair will be held at the AGM on Sunday, 6th March 2016. Jessica Ogden, who has held this post since 2012 (re-elected in 2014 under a 3-year term) will be stepping down. Anyone … Continue reading
POSTERS – there is still room for one or two posters. If you are interested in contributing please contact the organisers.
Could all attendees please make sure you register ASAP – likewise if you have registered but have yet to respond to the email regarding the evening meal, could you do so ASAP
The programme for CAA-UK, Leicester 2016 has been published and can be accessed online at http://caa-uk.org/timetable/.
Abstracts for papers and posters for CAA-UK, Leicester 2016 are now available online at http://caa-uk.org/abstracts/.
The call for papers for the next annual meeting of CAA-UK to be held in Leicester on 5th March and 6th March 2016 has been announced and can be found here.
We’re delighted to announce that CAA-UK 2016 will be hosted by the University of Leicester on Saturday 5th March and Sunday 6th March 2016. The call for papers will be launching soon.