The organisers of CAA-UK 2018 would like to invite papers and posters for the 2018 meeting, to be held in Edinburgh, at Augustine, 41-43 George IV Bridge, EH1 1EL. On the 26th-27th October.
The use of quantitative methods and computer applications in heritage is an ever-changing discipline, with new software becoming available and new processes being created every day.
We would like to invite the submission of papers and posters related to the general topics of quantitative methods and computer applications in heritage. Topics that could be covered include:
- Data management
- Geophysics & Remote sensing
- GIS & Geospatial Analysis
- Integration of scientific and theoretical methods in computing
- Photogrammetry & 3D Recording
- Public Engagement
- Semantic web
- Social media
- Statistical methods
- Visualisation & 3D modelling
- Visualisation & Mixed Reality in Archaeology
- Website development in the heritage sector
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we will consider submissions on any relevant topics.
Speakers will be allocated a maximum of 20 minutes for presentations. Please send your
abstracts to the organisers at: email@example.com