We are excited to announce that Archaeopress have generously agreed to sponsor a prize for the best student poster or paper at CAA-UK, Oxford 2014. The winner of the prize will be announced at the end of the conference and will receive a £50.00 Archaeopress voucher. Archaeopress is the Oxford-based publisher which has been publishing BAR titles and many other archaeological publications since 1991. British Archaeological Reports are archaeological monographs well known in the academic and professional archaeological world. Starting in 1974 and celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, over 3000 titles have now been published in the BAR series, covering all areas of archaeology, all periods and most of the world.
- CAA welcomes bids for CAA 2022 and 2023 04/02/2020
- CAA2020 conference bursaries deadline extended 24/01/2020
- CAA2020 conference bursaries 19/12/2019
- CAA Krakow Proceedings Submission 19/11/2019
- Call for candidates for three open CAA Executive Steering Committee posts 07/11/2019