We are excited to announce that Archaeopress have generously agreed to sponsor a prize for the best student poster or paper at CAA-UK, Oxford 2014. The winner of the prize will be announced at the end of the conference and will receive a £50.00 Archaeopress voucher. Archaeopress is the Oxford-based publisher which has been publishing BAR titles and many other archaeological publications since 1991. British Archaeological Reports are archaeological monographs well known in the academic and professional archaeological world. Starting in 1974 and celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, over 3000 titles have now been published in the BAR series, covering all areas of archaeology, all periods and most of the world.
- CAA 2021 moves online/ Call for sessions extended 14/11/2020
- Call for Sessions CAA 2021 04/10/2020
- Call for three CAA International Scientific Committee (ScC) posts 03/08/2020
- Virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) August 26th, 3pm CET 15/07/2020
- CAA 2020 cancelled 11/06/2020